TradeGecko Integration with Crossfire Cloud EDI
Crossfire can quickly integrate your EDI data directly into your TradeGecko account, allowing you to eliminate manual entry, improve accuracy and reduce costs.
The Crossfire team works closely with the TradeGecko developers to ensure a robust and efficient EDI integration between TradeGecko and your trading partners.
Common EDI Requirements
- Sales Orders - Have orders from retailers or customers automatically loaded into TradeGecko via Crossfire Cloud EDI.
- Advanced Shipping Notifications - Send shipping notices to your customers when sales orders are marked as completed.
- Invoices - Send invoices automatically to your customers or your accounting package using Crossfire Cloud EDI.
Other EDI Requirements
- Purchase Orders - Have purchase orders sent from your supplier automatically entered into TradeGecko via Crossfire Cloud EDI.
- Inventory Balances - Have your inventory on-hand in TradeGecko updated via Crossfire Cloud EDI from your 3rd party logistics provider.
- Product Updates - Automatically enter new products from another system (POS) into TradeGecko, or automatically load new products from TradeGecko into your POS or accounting package.
- Transport Orders - Complete a Sales Invoice in TradeGecko and have Crossfire Cloud EDI send a pickup request to your courier or transport company.