Integration with Ordoro
Ordoro is a web-based shipping app with built-in inventory management. Ordoro allows you to manage inventory across all your stores in one place and dropship your orders with ease. Ordoro is directly integrated with USPS, UPS and Fedex, allowing you to print ready-to-go shipping labels for up to 100 orders at a time.
Ordoro offers integration with Shopify, Bigcommerce, Amazon and more.
Ordoro EDI Integration with Crossfire Cloud EDI
Common EDI Requirements
- Sales Orders - Have orders from retailers or customers automatically loaded into Ordoro via Crossfire Cloud EDI.
- Advanced Shipping Notifications - Send shipping notices to your customers when sales orders are marked as completed.
- Invoices - Send invoices automatically to your customers or your accounting package using Crossfire Cloud EDI.
Other EDI Requirements
- Purchase Orders - Have purchase orders sent from your supplier automatically entered into Ordoro via Crossfire Cloud EDI.
- Inventory Balances - Have your inventory on-hand in Ordoro updated via Crossfire Cloud EDI from your 3rd party logistics provider.
- Product Updates - Automatically enter new products from another system (POS) into Ordoro, or automatically load new products from Ordoro into your POS or accounting package.
- Transport Orders - Complete a Sales Invoice in Ordoro and have Crossfire Cloud EDI send a pickup request to your courier or transport company.